About Air Excavation
Air excavation is a safe and effective method of using compressed air to disturb the soil and expose underground utilities. The soil is then vacuumed through a flexible hose to a truck-mounted debris tank.
Why Choose Air Excavation?
- Precise digging with minimal disruption to the job site and reduced restoration which leaves a clean work area
- Can be used remotely
- With air, the material stays dry and can be used for backfill right away
- Easy to dispose of offsite
- Better suited for more porous soils
- Air excavation allows for less damage to tree roots and certain utilities
Looking For Reliable Digging Solutions?
With Ecotech you get service with a GREAT attitude! It has a way of being contagious! Always pleased with the experience !
We used Ecotech on a project in Myerstown, PA. In the utility world, we are programmed for conventional auger methods for pole sets. We are sold on their vacuum excavation method after their scope of work was complete.