Our policy is to reach for the highest level of safety while complying with government health and safety laws and regulations. Every member of the Ecotech team receives extensive training through our comprehensive Employee Training Program. This includes certifications in OSHA Hazwoper 40, Confined Space Entry, Hazard Awareness, OSHA 30, DOT HAZ, and other relevant areas. As a member of ISNetworld, Avetta, Veriforce, and BROWZ our safety data and records are on file and available for inspection.
We take great pride in our commitment to promptness, reliability and customer service. Our fleet undergoes regular inspections and maintenance, overseen by our in-house mechanics. Our fleet encompasses tractor-trailer tankers, straight truck tankers, box trucks, tractor-trailer box trucks, liquid vac trucks, vacuum excavation trucks, roll-off trucks, grapple trucks and a range of standard excavation equipment.
- Hazardous Waste Transportation and Disposal
- Universal Waste Transportation and Disposal
- Solid Waste Transportation and Disposal
- Liquid Waste Transportation and Disposal
- Bulk Oil Transportation and Disposal
- Bulk Water Transportation and Disposal
- Bulk Contaminated Soil Transportation and Disposal
- Solidification Products
- Vacuum Boxes, Dumpsters, Drums, Frac Tanks
Looking For Reliable Digging Solutions?
With Ecotech you get service with a GREAT attitude! It has a way of being contagious! Always pleased with the experience !
We used Ecotech on a project in Myerstown, PA. In the utility world, we are programmed for conventional auger methods for pole sets. We are sold on their vacuum excavation method after their scope of work was complete.